Opioid Overdose Prevention Training
Talbert House, the Over-the-Rhine Chamber of Commerce, Rhinegeist, and many Over-the-Rhine businesses are partnering as part of the Over-the-Rhine Opioid Awareness Week to provide a FREE community event for individuals, family members, business owners and anyone looking to learn how to prevent and respond to opioid overdoses!
All are encouraged to come! All registered attendees will receive training and a Narcan kit.
All those attending will receive:
– An overview of opioid misuse and substance use disorder
– Information about Naloxone and how it reverses drug overdoses
– Training on how to properly and safely administer Narcan
– A FREE Narcan Kit
This training is tailored for:
– Engaged community members
– Families of those struggling with opioid addiction
– Churches, libraries, and community centers
– Citizens on Patrol
– Local business owners
– Everyday citizens
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/218615375675626/