To see if the rooftop is open, please check the homepage of our website.
To keep our team and fellow guests safe we ask that everyone adhere to new guidelines. Please take time to read and understand these policies, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions (via DM or email at email@example.com). Thanks for your understanding and your support through all this. Hope to see ya soon!
- For the time being, we will be eliminating walk-up bar service. We’ll serve guests at their tables. We ask that guests remain at their tables/seating areas for the entirety of their visit except to visit the restroom. Children must be supervised at all times.
- We have a touch free ordering & payment process.
- All beverages will be served in disposable containers.
- All food from @otrchili will be served in disposable containers.
- We will no longer feature self-service water fountains, but will have low cost bottle water, or tap water served in disposable cups.
- If you wish to purchase Merch or To-Go Beer during your visit, you will have the option to do so via shop.rhinegeist.com. Just select “Curbside Pickup” at checkout then pickup your bag when exiting the Taproom.
- We will allot a certain number of tables for reservations (groups of 6-10 only). Information on how to request a reservation can be found under the “Visit Us” tab of our website.
- Our staff will be on hand at the entrance to assist your group with finding a spot. Should the Taproom be filled to capacity, we will offer a waitlist option.
- We will have separate entrance and exit points for guests.
- Tables and seating areas are spaced out to ensure social distancing.
- Any waiting areas (e.g. main entrance and restroom line) are marked with 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff will wear face coverings. They have undergone extensive supplemental training on best practices for preventing contamination.
- Our custodial team and bar staff has increased the frequency of cleaning of traffic areas, touch surfaces, and all tables/seating areas.
- We have installed multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout our Taproom.
- We can only fill new growlers purchased at time of service.
- We cannot offer tours at this time.