Complete Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. TO ENTER CONTEST, EMAIL ENTRY TO WIN@RHINEGEIST.COM subject line: NASHVILLE OR MAIL A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO: 1910 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Rhinegeist VIP Brewery Experience Giveaway (“Promotion”) is offered and open only to legal residents of KY and TN who are age 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all other states and where prohibited. Employees of Rhinegeist Brewery (“Sponsor”), and those entities involved in the preparation of materials and/or administration of this Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), suppliers, distributors, or retailers of alcohol-beverage products, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter. You must verify that you are over 21 when you enter and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to verify your age.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion starts on or about 12:01 Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 28, 2019 and ends on or about 11:59:59 pm ET on May 25, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the
official time keeping device for the Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: NASHVILLE. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. OR MAIL A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE TO: 1910 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, or incomplete entries; for any computer, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility, availability, or technical error.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: More than one (1) entry from the same person will be disqualified. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple physical addresses, email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that person’s eligibility and he/she may be disqualified from this Promotion or any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor,
in its sole discretion. Use of any automated system, software applications that enable users to create multiple accounts and/or temporary accounts to participate in this Promotion or to redeem
prizes is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Promotion and any current or future promotions offered by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the “Authorized Account
Holder” of the email address associated with the account at time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person assigned an email address by the wireless
telecommunications carrier, phone service provider, Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Each potential winner may be required
to show proof of being an Authorized Account Holder. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, disqualify, or withdraw entries and/or Entrants at any time during the Promotion.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS/NOTIFICATION: Sponsor will conduct random drawings on or about June 17, 2019, from all eligible entries received, to select three (3) Prize winners. Odds of winning depend on
the total number of eligible entries received for the Prize. Potential winners will be contacted by email approximately 1 to 10 business days after the drawing. You are not a winner until Sponsor has verified
your eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential prize winners and, if applicable, their guests may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability. Sponsor will make one attempt to notify potential winner, who will have forty-eight
(48) hours to respond. If (a) Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner; (b) a potential winner fails to respond to a notification attempt within forty-eight (48) hours; (c) a potential winner fails to timely return or properly complete the above described release documents; (d) a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable; or (e) a potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If a winner for any prize cannot be confirmed by July 1, 2019, then the prize will not be awarded.
For a Winners list, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 1910 Elm St, Cincinnati, OH 45202 postmarked by 6/17/19.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded for any prize level, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
6. PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Each Prize consists of a VIP Brewery Experience at Rhinegeist Brewery. The Prize includes three (3) VIP tour tickets for three winners each of whom may bring one guest, assorted Rhinegeist apparel/merchandise, and a Rhinegeist VIP card. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: $200. Prizes do not include any alcohol.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner should seek advice from winner’s tax advisor as to the taxability of any prize.
This paragraph is applicable to prize packages that include event tickets. Guests are subject to the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules, and Sponsor may exclude any ineligible guest in its sole discretion. All potential guests will be required to execute and deliver an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release within seven (7) calendar days after the winner receives final confirmation. Prizes will be delivered to winners approximately 30 (days) after the end of the Promotion Period and verification/confirmation of winners and before the event, either by mail, private delivery service, or in-person immediately prior to the event for which the tickets are valid, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any prizes that are event tickets must be used on the date specified, or such other date established by Sponsor, only by winner and winner’s guest, who must be 21 years of age or older. All
expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the respective prize package description above are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to timely return or properly
complete release documents (as described herein), or if a prize notification or any prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is not eligible or does not comply with these Official Rules prize forfeiture will result and an alternate potential winner may be selected. BY PARTICIPATING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR, PROMOTION ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED AND/OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER EXISTING NOW OR ARISING IN THE FUTURE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DISABILITY AND PROPERTY DAMAGE), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, SETTLEMENT AND DISBURSEMENTS)DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ARISING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES/PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY, ACCESS TO WEB SITE, AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. By entering and/or accepting a prize, participants and/or winners hereby consent, where lawful, to the use by Sponsor (and its authorized third parties) of their name, hometown, and/or biographical information in any and all media now known or hereafter developed worldwide, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without additional compensation, and without the right of review, notification or approval.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned because of tampering, intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other reason (each an “Intervening Cause”), which affects the security, fairness, or proper execution of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotion, or award the Prize through a random drawing from all eligible entries received which, in Sponsor’s opinion, were not affected by the Intervening Cause.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of any web site.
In no event will Promotion Entities, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies and/or all their respective officers, directors, employees,
independent contractors, representatives and agents, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of
participation in the Promotion, Promotion/Prize related activities, access to, and use of, any participating internet site(s) or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said
THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF OHIO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out of pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. SPONSOR: Rhinegeist Brewery, 1910 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The personal information that Rhinegeist collects in connection with this promotion will be used for the sole purpose of administering the promotion, including notifying winners that they have won. Rhinegeist does not sell or otherwise share the personal information it will collect, except as specifically set forth above or as required by law. All information collected is protected by reasonable security measures, including SSL encryption.