Bengals, New Brews and Two Fun Festivals: Newsletter 9/13/17
A quick heads-up before we dive in!
We have just over 50 General Admission tickets left for our Rare Beer Fest event on October 28th. If you're still jonesing for a ticket, scurry over to our Eventbrite page ASAP! On to the newsletter...
The prosts will be plentiful at this weekend's Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, the Queen City's annual celebration of all things German. From Friday to Sunday, we'll be slinging suds from our draft vans located at the corner of 2nd St. and Race St., and in the Zinzinnati Bier Garden, located at the corner of 3rd St. and Elm St.
See below for a list of brews that we'll be bringing to the festival:
- Semi Dry
Our beloved Cincinnati Bengals are back in action and we're blitzing Paul Brown Stadium this season with a bevy of pouring locations. Peruse the list below for wayfinding and beer info:
- Sideline East Burgers and Brews (approx. Section 140): Truth and Cougar
- Plaza South Queen City Cocktails (approx. Section 150): Truth
- Plaza South Burgers and Brews (approx. Section 154): Truth and Cougar
- Sideline West TapHouse (approx. Section 109): Bubbles, Truth and Cougar
- Sideline West Burgers and Brews (approx. Section 111): Truth and Cougar
- Plaza North Buffalo Wings and Rings (approx. Section 124): Truth and Cougar
- Club Level North East (approx. Section 231): Truth and Cougar
- Canopy East (approx. Section 339): Truth, Cougar and Bubbles
- Canopy West (approx. Section 309): Truth, Cougar and Bubbles
Also, be on the lookout at the club level for can locations at the main bar and the auxiliary bar on the side. Who Dey!
We're releasing a quartet of new beers in the next fortnight, highlighted by Wet Hop (6.0% | 65 IBU), an India Pale Ale brewed with freshly-harvested, whole cone Chinook and Cascade hops from Crazy Horse Farms in Knightstown, Indiana. Hop-heads, this one's for you! Available the week of 9/18.
Here's three more new brews that we think you'll dig:
- Fluffberry (6.0% | 50 IBU): this IPA explodes with juicy tangerine, peach, and citrus punch from an unruly amount of American hops. Intense aromas are complemented by fruit flavor, low bitterness and a soft, fluffy mouthfeel. Available starting the week of of 9/11.
- Dirk (5.3% | 13 IBU): named for German hooper Dirk Nowitzki, this Dunkleweizen is wheaty and creamy, complete with pretzel and toasted bread flavors, and aromas of banana and clove. Available starting the week of 9/18.
- Santoku (5.0% | 8 IBU): this Japanese Style Rice Lager is clean and crisp, offering spicy noble hop notes. Available starting the week of 9/18.
For a look at what's currently pouring at the brewery, navigate to our Visit page!
If you want to stay up-to-date on new beers, kickass events and the occasional brewery GIF, be sure to sign up for our news-laden newsletter and we'll have updates like this sent right to your inbox.
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good night,
The Rhinegeist Team