Our First 16oz Can: Newsletter 8/16/18
Feeling Good (7.0% | 49 IBU) — the first release in our new Hazy IPA series — is smooth, full-bodied, and delightfully juicy, offering notes of apricot, mango, and orange.
Feeling Good will be sold in 4-packs of 16oz cans and on draft. Snag it in our taproom or at other select locations. Like its forthcoming hazy friends, this beer is best enjoyed fresh and won’t be around too long — get it quick!
For more on this brew, check out a Beer Review on our blog.
ICYMI: we added two new brews to the year-round can squad!
And in the draft-only department, here's what's happening:
- Steve (5.2% | 28 IBU): Back for a fourth consecutive year, Steve is an easy-drinking Black Lager. On tap starting the week of 8/13.
- Nitro Peach Dodo (4.4% | 12 IBU): Oh yeah! We added Vanilla and Lactose to our seasonal standout Peach Dodo and creamy deliciousness ensued. Available starting the week of 8/13.
- Guava Dodo (4.4% | 12 IBU): We grabbed some guava, combined it with Peach Dodo, and were struck by the delicious interplay between the fruits. Kegs start flowing the week of 8/20.
- Kappa Flounder (7.0% | 17 IBU): Our fifth, draft-only Hazy IPA of 2018 will make its debut starting the week of 8/20.
What's happening in the taproom!
- Charitable Suds: This weekly event (Wednesdays, 5-8pm) raises funds for a featured local charitable partner. Upcoming beneficiaries include the Women's Crisis Center & Beech Acres Parenting Center.
- Trivia: Every Wednesday at 7:30pm (sign-ups at 7pm), Last Call Trivia goes head-to-head with Cincy's random knowledge aficionados. Save the date for our next themed trivia night (here's a hint) on 9/12!
- Nice Little Monday: our monthly rare beer event returns on 9/3!
- Yoga: Sundays at 10:30am with our friends from Modo! Free and open to the public.
Stay up to date on all the Brewery Hullabaloo by signing up for the newsletter here.
All good, never better!
The Rhinegeist Team