New Merch + Two Collab Brews: Newsletter 10/11/17
We're rolling out a slew of new merch items to help you diversify your Rhinegeistdrawer. Dive into the new digs below:
- Football T-Shirt: These black, orange and white tees were made with our friends from Who Dey Nation in mind.
- Beanies: Nuzzle your noggin with this duo of head warmers: Cranberry Cable Knit and Rhinegeist Pom.
- Red Patch Trucker Hat: Cool craniums are happy craniums — a fresh spin on our tried and true trucker hats.
Press Tart + Feeling Good
A duo of rarity brews will hit shelves this month, both with a deliciously collaborative bent:
- Press Tart (4.4% | 8 IBU): Our Berliner Weisse collab with 16-Bit is back, this time in beauteous 22oz bombers. Brimming with marionberries and blueberries, Press Tart tingles the palate with a sour, dry, tart, and rich wave of flavor. Available starting the week of 10/2.
For more on Press Tart, check out a Beer Review on our blog.
- Feeling Good (8.5% | 50 IBU): We joined forces with our friends from Castle Island Brewing Co. in Norwood, MA, to brew Feeling Good, a dank New England Style IPA bursting with notes of apricot and resinous pine. Available in 22oz bombers and on draft starting the week of 10/9.
We've got a pair of big-time events on the docket to close out October:
- Halloween Party: Our hair-raising Halloween bash is back on 10/27, featuring tasty grub, specialty suds and the return of our catwalk costume contest. If you're interested in strutting your stuff, sign up for the costume competition here. Winner snags two tickets to our New Year's Eve party and $50 worth of merch.
- Rare Beer Fest (SOLD OUT): On 10/28, breweries from across the country will journey to Rhinegeist with their rarest brews in tow for a magnificent day of craft beer celebration.If you weren't able to snag a ticket, don't sweat it. Our Local Rare Beer Bar will be free and open to the public on event day, featuring rare suds from 14 local breweries.
For brewery lineups, visit our Facebook event.
If you want to stay up-to-date on new beers, kickass events and the occasional brewery GIF, be sure to sign up for our news-laden newsletter and we'll have updates like this sent right to your inbox.
Runnin' down a dream,
The Rhinegeist Team