Holiday Merch + Melvin Collab: External Newsletter 12/6/17
Our merch store is primed and ready for the hop-happy holidays. Take an Internet voyage to our online shop, pop by the taproom, or peruse a few of our favorites below:
- Men's Plaid Flannel: Feel mighty fine in these comfy threads.
- Cincinnati Flag Long Sleeve T-Shirt: It's long sleeve season — rep the Queen City while you ward off the chill.
- Rookwood Pottery Stein (taproom only): crafted by our neighbors at Rookwood Pottery, these 18oz steins are liquid-loving and fireside-friendly.
- Bomber Hats: Warm noggins are happy noggins — available in Green and Plaid!
- Socks: Give your soles some soul. Four equally rad styles available: Crash, Navy & Red, Pure Fury, and Bubbles.
Bonus for taproom shoppers: we're offering Geist-themed gift wrapping services this year!
Madness & Radness!
Experimental J-Hole (7.0% | 62 IBU) is a no coast collab with our award-winning amigos at Melvin Brewing in Alpine, WY! A lupulin-laden Red IPA, J-Hole attacks the palate tiger style, balanced by a dose of oracular malt spectacular. To dive further into the J-Hole, check out a Beer Review on our blog.
Two new 22oz bombers are also getting in the mix. Look for both of these puppies on tap and on shelves in early December:
- Bogbeast (10.9% | 9 IBU): A Wheatwine Ale aged in Scotch barrels for 12 months, Bogbeast is smooth & creamy, reverberating with notes of toffee, vanilla and mild oak.
- ddjob (8.3% | 96 IBU): A Double IPA inspired by our favorite henchman, Oddjob is brimming with Galaxy, Mosaic and Simcoe hops. Notes of pine, resin, blood orange and ruby red grapefruit carry the day.
A new year approaches and we've got a flair for the fantastical.
This New Year's Eve, the taproom will transform into a wonderland of gusto and gaiety, a cozy space overflowing with food, drink & dance.
Our neighbors at Sartre OTR will be slinging short order eats, DJ Matt Joy will pilot the taproom, and Jess Lamb and The Factory will be rocking our event space from8pm-12am. We'll also have a photo booth, new lounge seating and, at midnight, a rambunctious countdown + balloon drop.
Pre-sale tickets are sold out, but we'll have a few hundred tickets available at the door ($25/each, 1/person). For more info, pop over to our FB Event.
If you want to stay up-to-date on new beers, kickass events and the occasional brewery GIF, be sure to sign up for our news-laden newsletter and we'll have updates like this sent right to your inbox.
The deeper you go, the weirder it gets!
The Rhinegeist Team