For this super easy recipe, you’ll need three cans of Puma for cooking. One for the beer cheese, one for the chicken, and one for drinking on those hot summer days. This sandwich is all about using Puma to its fullest.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 strips of thick cut bacon or smoked pork belly (we opt for pork belly)
- 1 can of Puma for the chicken
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Blackened Seasoning
- 1 cup of Puma Beer cheese (recipe here)
- 1 pack of your favorite buns
- 1 sliced green onion
- Pre-season your chicken with blackened seasoning (Colonel De!!)
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil.
- Once hot add your seasoned chicken breast to the skillet.
- Let sear on each side for 2 minutes then add Puma only filling up the pan to half cover the chicken.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Do not let chicken cool. Shred with forks while hot.
- Put shredded chicken back in broth and turn to low just to hold warm.
- Pan sear your pork belly (or thick cut bacon) to your desired crispiness.
- Pile high on your favorite bun and smother with Puma Beer Cheese.